You are invited to participate in the Supervisory Training Program (STP) Unit 1 - "Leadership" This course will describe the value of effective supervision of workers and improve the construction supervisor’s ability to lead and motivate others..
Dates: Five TUESDAYS (September 10, 17, 24, October 1, 8)
Time: 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: AGC of Minnesota Conference Room
Instructor: Matt Semerad (Braun Intertec)
NOTE: ALL WEBCASTING SPOTS HAVE BEEN FILLED FOR THIS CLASS. Students attending in person are still welcome to register.
If you have any questions, please contact Renee Horsman at 651-796-2182, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGC of America revised the STP program in the spring of 2015, consolidating the program from 10 units to 6 units. In order to qualify for the Supervisory Training Program Certificate of Completion, participants must complete all six revised units. Previous edition units will be accepted for the new revised program as stated below.
- Revised 2015 Unit 1 – Leadership and Motivation – (previous Unit 1 Leadership and Motivation)
- Revised 2015 Unit 2 – Communication (previous Unit 2 Oral and Written Communication)
- Revised 2015 Unit 3 – Planning and Scheduling (previous Unit 5 Planning and Scheduling)
- Revised 2015 Unit 4 – Contract Documents (previous Unit 4 Contract Documents and Construction Law)
- Revised 2015 Unit 5 - Improving Productivity and Managing Project Costs (Previous Unit 6 Understanding and Managing Project Costs, and Previous Unit 9 Productivity Improvement)
- Revised 2015 Unit 6 - Risk Management and Problem Solving (Previous Unit 3 Problem Solving and Decision Making and Previous Unit 7, Accident Prevention and Loss Control)