You are invited to participate in the Supervisory Training Program (STP) Unit 3 - "Planning & Scheduling." This course will help construction supervisors understand ways in which planning and scheduling saves time and money, while increasing quality in the construction process.
Dates: Five THURSDAYS (January 20, 27, February 3, 10,17)
Time: 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: AGC of Minnesota Conference Room or via Zoom
This unit is available in-person and virtually via Zoom (maximum of 7 students may participate virtually).
If you have any questions, please contact Ana Brewster at 651-796-2181 or email@example.com
AGC of America revised the STP program in the spring of 2015, consolidating the program from 10 units to 6 units. In order to qualify for the Supervisory Training Program Certificate of Completion, participants must complete all six revised units. Previous edition units will be accepted for the new revised program as stated below.
- Revised 2015 Unit 1 – Leadership and Motivation – (previous Unit 1 Leadership and Motivation)
- Revised 2015 Unit 2 – Communication (previous Unit 2 Oral and Written Communication)
- Revised 2015 Unit 3 – Planning and Scheduling (previous Unit 5 Planning and Scheduling)
- Revised 2015 Unit 4 – Contract Documents (previous Unit 4 Contract Documents and Construction Law)
- Revised 2015 Unit 5 - Improving Productivity and Managing Project Costs (Previous Unit 6 Understanding and Managing Project Costs, and Previous Unit 9 Productivity Improvement)
- Revised 2015 Unit 6 - Risk Management and Problem Solving (Previous Unit 3 Problem Solving and Decision Making and Previous Unit 7, Accident Prevention and Loss Control)