AGC returns the tag team of Mark Becker (Fabyanske Westra Hart & Thomson) and Kurt Erickson (Littler Mendelson P.C.) to discuss the COVID vaccine and testing mandates:
· Who is subject to public mandates: federal & State?
· What power does an owner have to force mandates?
· How to comply—gather, retain, protect the information?
· Effect on construction contract: who owns the duty to keep a safe worksite?
· Effect on collective bargaining agreements?
· Costs, risks, and culpabilities?
· How to account for delays, costs, supply shortages/spoilage?
· When does a vaccine mandate justify a change order?
This is a free hybrid event for AGC members. In-person capacity has now been reached for this event. All others are welcome to join via Zoom (link will be emailed closer to event date).
AGC is applying for 1.0 CLE credits.
Members are also invited to stay for the "Prefabricated & Modular Construction Debate" taking place immediately upon the conclusion of this event! Please register separately if you will be attending both events.