All AGC members are encouraged to apply for a 2022 DEI Excellence Award!
DEI EXcellence AWARDs CRITERIA
- Corporate Commitment
- Company diversity statement or policy
- Diversity and inclusion as part of strategic plan and/or business plan
- Mentoring program for diverse employees by senior management
- Workforce Diversity
- Employee composition with clearly defined goals for broader employee diversity
- Diverse representation at all company levels
- Recruitment, retnetion, and promotion rates for diverse demographics
- Business Diversity
- Innovative approaches to supplier diversity
- Supplier diversity spend metrics
- Community outreach to diverse businesses
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTAL
- All applications must be completed by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, October 21, 2022
- All applicants must be in good standing with AGC of Minnesota for at least one year.
- Submissions may cover one, some, or all aspects of diversity, including but not limited to: age, ability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, race, and religion.
- Submissions must relate to activities or initiatives conducted in the last twelve months.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How are the entries judged?
Entries will be judged by the AGC of Minnesota Diversity & Inclusion Judging Committee, based on the information provided in the application. Judges are non-members who are business owners, or work in educational institutions, government entities, and community-based organizations that work in tandem with the construction industry.
When and where will the awards be presented?
Awards will be presented at the Minnesota Construction Summit (January 17-18, 2023 | St. Paul RiverCentre).