Join Us for 2022 Construction Inclusion Week
Join AGC in participating in 2022 Construction Inclusion Week, October 17-21, 2022. Visit BuildCulture.org/2022ConstructionInclusionWeek for Culture of CARE-specific materials that your company can utilize to support the Construction Inclusion Week daily themes.
Haven’t yet taken the Culture of CARE Pledge? Use Monday’s theme of Commitment & Accountability to show your company’s commitment by taking the Culture of CARE pledge.
Already taken the Culture of CARE Pledge? Use Monday’s theme of Commitment & Accountability to further your commitment by taking the Diversity & Inclusion Assessment.
Countdown to Construction Inclusion Week:
MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2022 – COMMITMENT & ACCOUNTABILITY
1. TAKE THE CULTURE OF CARE PLEDGE
- Download CEO Pledge Letter to Employees
2. RECOMMIT TO THE CULTURE OF CARE PLEDGE
- Download CEO Recommit Letter to Employees
3. TAKE THE D&I ASSESSMENT
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2022 – BELONGING
1. CONDUCT AN EMPLOYEE INCLUSION AND BELONGING SURVEY
- View sample survey questions
2. HOLD BELONGING TEAMBUILDING ACTIVITIES
- Get activity ideas to conduct with your teams
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2022 – SUPPLIER DIVERSITY
1. CREATE A FORMAL SUPPLIER DIVERSITY PROGRAM
- Download supplier diversity template
2. PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL OR IN-PERSON NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY
- Find participating networking opportunities (coming soon)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2022 – WORKPLACE CULTURE
1.HOLD FACILITATED DISCUSSIONS WITH THE CULTURE OF CARE JOBSITE ORIENTATION VIDEO – NEW RESOURCE!
- View Video Modules (coming soon)
- Module 1 – Culture of CARE Orientation
- Module 2 – Racism
- Module 3 – Sexism
- Module 4 – LGBTQ+ Discrimination
- Module 5 – Ageism
- Download Facilitation Guide (coming soon)
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2022 – COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
1.BUILD COMMUNITY WITH TRADE PARTNERS
- Host job site events for all employees and trade partners (e.g. a catered breakfast or lunch)
2.PLAN A CAREER DAY FOR LOCAL 3RD GRADERS
- Download the Student Activity Guide
3.HOLD A VOLUNTEER DAY FOR EMPLOYEES
- Plan a volunteer day in your local community for your staff
4.CELEBRATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN CONSTRUCTION INCLUSION WEEK!
- Share on Social Media how your company has participated in Construction Inclusion Week. Use the hashtags #CultureofCARE and #ConstructionInclusionWeek so others can like your posts!