You are invited to participate in the Supervisory Training Program (STP) Unit 3 - "Contract Documents." This course will provide information about contract documents and construction law to help supervisors recognize the roles and responsibilities of all contracted parties, to develop an understanding of how contract documents can be helpful to solve problems and resolve conflicts, and to develop positive relationships between all parties in the construction process.
Dates: Five WEDNESDAYS (September 11, 18, 25, October 2, 9)
Time: 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: AGC of Minnesota Conference Room
Instructor: Mike Schechter (General Counsel & Director of Labor Relations, AGC of Minnesota)
This class may be taken via webcast at no extra charge. A maximum of 6 webcasting students will be registered per class, and 3 webcasting spots will be reserved for AGC of Minnesota member companies until the week prior to class beginning. Webcasting students are required to have a camera on the device they are using so that the instructor can communicate effectively with them.
If you have any questions, please contact Renee Horsman at 651-796-2182, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGC of America revised the STP program in the spring of 2015, consolidating the program from 10 units to 6 units. In order to qualify for the Supervisory Training Program Certificate of Completion, participants must complete all six revised units. Previous edition units will be accepted for the new revised program as stated below.
- Revised 2015 Unit 1 – Leadership and Motivation – (previous Unit 1 Leadership and Motivation)
- Revised 2015 Unit 2 – Communication (previous Unit 2 Oral and Written Communication)
- Revised 2015 Unit 3 – Planning and Scheduling (previous Unit 5 Planning and Scheduling)
- Revised 2015 Unit 4 – Contract Documents (previous Unit 4 Contract Documents and Construction Law)
- Revised 2015 Unit 5 - Improving Productivity and Managing Project Costs (Previous Unit 6 Understanding and Managing Project Costs, and Previous Unit 9 Productivity Improvement)
- Revised 2015 Unit 6 - Risk Management and Problem Solving (Previous Unit 3 Problem Solving and Decision Making and Previous Unit 7, Accident Prevention and Loss Control)